Residential Block Management is one of the most complex legal areas of property services and can be both demanding and time consuming.
With over 20 years’ experience in this sector Munton & Russell can provide a high quality service tailored to meet the individual needs of purpose built residential blocks of flats, privately run residential estates and communal sewerage treatment plants all of which are common in today’s residential construction. We adhere to the strict Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors Code of Practice.
Our Services include:
- Preparation of annual budgets and spending estimates
- Collection of service charges and ground rents
- Preparation of reserve fund budgets for cyclical maintenance
- Regular site visits
- Supervision of maintenance contracts
- Arranging and attendance at residents meetings
- Compliance with Landlord and Tenant legislation
- Maintain financial records to enable annual accounts to be produced
- Maintain separate client bank accounts
- Compliance with Health & Safety and Fire Risk legislation